Oct 1 2018 Committee Meeting

//Oct 1 2018 Committee Meeting

Oct 1 2018 Committee Meeting

Minutes for the Berry Forum Committee Meeting
At the Uniting Church on Monday Oct 1 2018 at 10.15am.

Present: David Carter (Chair), Stuart Coughlan, David Brawn, Gail Paton, Margot Claringbold, Laurie Watson, Garry Broadbridge, John Cullity, John Underwood
Apologies: Mary Beare, James Robinson and Marilyn Kellett

Minutes of the Committee Meeting held on 3 Sept – Approved
Actions arising from the Minutes – None

Planning & Development
Huntingdale Park – The Mayor has asked the GM to provide Council with a full briefing.
Draft Shoalhaven Contributions Plan on Exhibition
Action: Stuart to ask Stephen Dunshea to explain the Plan when he presents next week.
Planning Proposal re Hitchcocks Lane
Action: Stuart to ask Gordon Clark to clarify his comment on engagement with the Forum.

AGM
– There are four new nominations for the Forum Committee. All existing Committee members, with the exception of Marilyn, are renominating.
– The process for election of the Committee was discussed.

Draft Agenda for 11 October Forum meeting
– RMS presentation on Highway upgrade status (Michael Phillips-Ryder)
– District Park status (Liliana Hutchison)
– Stephen Dunshea (Director Finance, Corporate & Community)
– New business start-ups hub – Omar Khalifa
– Short term holiday rental issues feedback

AGM
– Chairman’s & Treasurer’s Reports
– Minutes of previous AGM to be approved
– Election of Forum Committee

Sustainability
David B proposed that Forum members be informed about Council’s decision to disband Sustainable Futures Committee
Action: Stuart to attach David’s information statement to the agenda that is emailed out.

Next Committee meeting – 8 Oct.
Next Forum meetings – 11 October

Meeting closed: 12:30pm

2018-12-10T01:06:17+00:00 October 16th, 2018|