Minutes for the Berry Forum Committee Meeting
At the Uniting Church on Aug 13 2018 at 10.15am.
Present: David Carter (Chair), Stuart Coughlan, David Brawn, Gail Paton, Margot Claringbold, Laurie Watson, John Underwood, and Garry Broadbridge
Apologies: James Robinson, John Cullity, Mary Beare, Marilyn Kellett
Minutes of the Committee Meeting held on 9 July – Approved
Actions arising from the Minutes – None
Agenda for 16 August Forum meeting
– Council Road Safety Project for Queen Street
– District Park status (Liliana Hutchison)
– Bangalee Motel DA (outcome of Development Committee meeting)
– Huntingdale Park application (brief summary of changes)
– Vennu – Suzanne Campbell
Planning & Development
- Bangalee Motel – deputation at Development Committee meeting to cover issues with the assessment process
- S96 for Huntingdale Park –we will arrange a separate meeting
- Request for support from Bendelong re eco-tourist facility DA supported
Infrastructure & Facilities
Mark Radium Park shelter and seating proposal from Council to be raised at Forum meeting
Solar Garden at North Nowra Tip – Council’s Strategy & Assets Committee approved in principle.
Councillors tour Friday 14 Sept. Suggestions on sites to visit/ itinerary items to be provided.
The Chamber will be proceeding with the agreed plan.
Next Committee meeting – 3 September
Next Forum meeting – 11 October
Meeting closed 12.10 pm