Minutes for the Berry Forum Committee Meeting
Held at the School of Arts on Thursday 13th October 2016 at 8.50pm.
Present: David Carter (Chair), Stuart Coughlan, Laurie Watson, Hania Norman, Bill Rice, James Robinson, John Underwood, David Brawn
Apologies: Dorothy Hanbridge, Mary Beare, Margot Claringbold, Marilyn Kellett, John Cullity
Minutes of the Committee Meeting held on 6 October – Approved
Actions arising from the Minutes – None
Election of officers
Nominations were unopposed:
- Chair- David Carter
- Secretary- Stuart Coughlan
- Treasurer- Laurie Watson
Berry District Park
- Stuart will contact James Harris at Council to discuss the staff’s view on councilor discussions at the Strategy & Assets Committee on Tuesday 11 October.
- It was agreed that the Forum should recommend that it chairs the new community project reference group when it is established.
- The Forum should collaborate with Council in developing terms of reference and a project plan.
- We will await the issuing of minutes for the S&A meeting before proceeding.
Next Committee meetings – Monday 7 Nov; Monday 28 Nov.
Meeting Closed at 9.20pm.