Present: Geoff Murray (Chairman), Stuart Coughlan (Secretary), Dorothy Hanbridge, Hania Norman, Bill Rice, Noel Marshall, David Carter, Craig Hollway, Mary Beare, Margot Claringbold
Apologies: Laurie Watson, James Robinson, Marilyn Kellett,

Minutes of the Committee Meeting held on 17 August
The minutes were agreed and approved
Matters arising from the minutes:
– Geoff circulated copies of District Park Draft Master Plan
– Stuart has put Committee Meeting Minutes on the website

Berry Amenities
Noel provided an overview of the meeting with Brad Davis from Council. Brad is to email an overview to the Committee. Council’s recommended site is behind the Sew & Tell shop.
The recycling bins would need to be re-located.
Action: Noel to ask Brad Davis to present to the Forum meeting on 10 September.

Berry District Park Draft Master Plan
Stuart has arranged for James Harris from Council to present and take questions at the Forum meeting on 10 September.
James has agreed to an extension of the period for responses from the groups in Berry. He is seeking the Forum’s input on the plan and the preferred name for the park.
Hania will coordinate communication with the various groups and to liaise with James Harris.
ACTION: Hania to talk to the various stakeholder groups and co-ordinate the Forum’s response to Council. Representatives of the groups should be present on 10 September

Forum and AGM on 10 September

  • The draft agenda was agreed and will be posted on the website and noticeboard.
  • Nominations for the Committee are due by Thursday.
  • We will seek endorsement of the Constitution
  • The new Committee will meet after the AGM for election of Officer roles

Website & Noticeboard
The Development Applications listing is now posted on the website
ACTION: Mary to update Forum/AGM Agenda for Craig to post on noticeboard

Major DAs update
Mount Hay – a Residents Briefing is set for 31 August and the application will go to the Development Committee on 6 October.
Rockfield Park – the JRPP meeting is set for Wednesday 30 September

Next Committee Meeting
Thursday 10 September after the AGM.

Meeting closed at 11:50am.