The applicants operate the business knows as Little Rae General Store at Shop 1, 65 Queen St, Berry.
Pending approval of a liquor licence they will be closing the Store, for a refit and rebranding, in December 2017. It is their intention to operate a restaurant with PSA authority.
They have development consent in place from Shoalhaven City Council and an on premise Liquor Licence (restaurant) application is pending for the venue (APP0002905231 lodged September, 2017)
See >> PSA NOTICE
As part of a further application for a Primary Service Authorisation (PSA), which is required where a restaurant wants to sell alcohol without meals, they are required to consult with the local community to determine any concerns or objections they may have in relation to our application for a PSA before the application is lodged. They have now entered into a month long period of community consultation
Members of the community may wish to:
- Comment on the application, or discuss any concerns via email
- Contact the Office of Gaming and Liquor NSW for further information
- Make a formal objection via email, website or phone
- Emails go to email@example.com
- Post: Liquor & Gaming NSW, GPO Box 7060, Sydney NSW 2001