Draft Minutes of the Berry Forum Meeting
Held 11 November 2021 7pm at the Berry School of Arts
Present: 110 people, including Mayoral and Councilor candidates.
Apologies: John Wells, Greg Watson, Mark Kitchener, Nina Digiglio
Welcome and introduction: David Carter (Chair)
Minutes of the meeting held on 10 June 2021 were approved.
Correspondence: On Forum Website
- Treasurer’s report – was sent out in newsletter with agenda.
- Chairman’s Review of 2021/22 – will go out in next newsletter.
- Forum Committee changes –
- David acknowledged the contributions made by John Cullity, John Underwood and James Robinson who were retiring from the Committee
- Nominations for the new Committee were unanimously confirmed – David Carter, Stuart Coughlan, David Brawn, Ian Hendry, Geoff Armstrong, Laurie Watson, Gail Paton, Judith Ball, Robyn Baxendale, Garry Broadbridge, Emanuele Rattazzi, Heather Macdonald and Mary Beare.
The AGM closed at 7:07pm.