Minutes for the Berry Forum Committee Meeting
At the Uniting Church on Monday October 21 2019 at 8.30am

Present: David Carter (Chair), Stuart Coughlan, Laurie Watson, Garry Broadbridge, James Robinson, John Underwood, Lynne de Graaf and Gail Paton
Apologies: Mary Beare, Geoff Armstrong, John Cullity, David Brawn, Heather Macdonald

Minutes of the Committee Meeting held on 1o October 2019 – Approved
Actions arising from the Minutes – None

Planning & Development
Community Information Session on Wednesday 13 Nov at 4pm covering Tourist Accommodation issues and Clause 2.8
Action: Stuart to include reminder in newsletter

Huntingdale multi dwelling subdivision – 52 Parker Crescent
– Council has advised that the applicant may be amending the application.

‘Temporary’ function centres update
– Waiting for Council to advise whether Tindalls Ln will go to 5 November Development Com

Draft Planning Proposal for 55 Wire Lane
– It would appear that the proposal might be part of a plan covering a much larger area.

Draft Community Participation Plan from Council
– The draft does not provide any meaningful information until Page 12 and has many unnecessary photographs.
Action: Stuart to send comments to Council

Chamber enquiry about support for a Town Centre Master Plan
– The Committee agreed to support the preparation of a plan and to assist with communications.

Council Matters
Share the Track Project – agreed that the pathway along North Street was the only candidate.
Action: Stuart to respond to Council

Other Business
Draft guidelines to help residents understand the assistance provided regarding DA and planning proposal concerns.
Action: Stuart to circulate amended draft

Berry Grand Christmas Parade
Action: Stuart to advise Haseena that the Committee will not be participating.

Next Committee meetings – 11 Nov, 2 Dec.
Next Forum meeting –12 Dec